Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So, that happened....

I turned the blog off for a bit while I stuck my big toe in some new professional waters.  That adventure didn't pan out, but I suppose it was good to stretch myself a bit and think a bit more about where I am and where I'm going.

The process was ridiculously long, but I feel relatively good about how I handled it all.  I'm a bit annoyed at the investment of time and energy that has ultimately lead to naught, especially when I know that I am a really good candidate for this particular position, but I'm also a bit relieved that I don't have to make a big decision.  As a friend said, "at least you didn't quit your day job."  Indeed.

I will continue on as chair for another year and then I will happily go on sabbatical and come back a year after that as just a plain old professor of history.  And it will all be good.

5 comments:

Widgeon said...

Sorry you didn't get the offer--you would have been ridiculously good.

مها said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
شركة عزل مائي وحراري بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء



مها said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
شركة عزل مائي وحراري بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء


Panharith said...

كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

amira reda said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض


شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم

شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف

شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر

شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل

شركة عزل اسطح براس تنوره براس تنورة