Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer List - 2012

In no particular order, here are my goals for this summer:


-recover my home office

-get a password management system up and running

-get tap shoes and use them (for clogging)

-ride at least three 50+ mile road adventures

-tromp or ride in the woods once a week


-put a ceiling in the basement


-read books everyday

-put new edging around front beds

-grow out my hair or chop it all off (decide before Sept 4)

-draft 3 chapters of my book

-write 2-3 new urban history lectures


-sort all my teaching files


-ride to AA to work once a week (when not traveling)


-take kids on an overnight backpacking adventure

-donate or trash at least one bag/box of stuff for every week of Jun, July, and August

-paint Emma's door to look like the Tardis (I could use help with this)

-teach Emma to cook


-help Owen find a sporty activity he loves


-develop a workable chore schedule for the kiddos

-avoid all contact with poison ivy



No comments: