(yes, this is a re-run... but I'm doing it for the Injector)
TAG...I'M IT!!...(tagged by Stacey)
Here are 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about me.
1) I am incredibly indecisive, which I cover for with high activity levels.
2) I am fruit fussy and I hate berries in particular... and in my world, cherries count as berries (don't give me shit, I know they are really stone fruits).
3) The best job I ever had was a summer spent working as a trail guide at a horse stable. I made no money and worked 13 hour days but rode beautiful creatures through the woods for hours and hours.
4) I like moving water... waterfalls, rivers, oceans, babbling brooks.
5) I love to be read to sleep.
6) I learned to swim really well early on because the bottom of natural bodies of water kind of freak me out.
7) I actually hate history museums, despite being a historian and all.
8) I am an excellent parallel parker -- despite not having much eye/hand coordination.
9) I don't really understand how televisions and such work... oh sure, W has tried to explain it to me but that usually just sends me off into the most peaceful sleep...
10) I can wrap my right arm around behind my head, under my chin, and touch my right ear.
BTW, I am disappointed that no one has yet offered to read me to sleep.
Goal Achieved !
2 weeks ago